Who We Are
Comtrade Computers was founded in 1992 as a small private business only to grow to one of the leading providers of information technology in the region of Kosova. With over 20 years of industry experience and a staff of exceptionally professional individuals, Comtrade offers a broad range of technology services and products including:
- Workstations, desktops and notebooks
- Software solutions
- IT consulting and architecture
- Maintenance and technical support
- Training and certifications
What We Do
Our mission is to provide full-suite of information technology products and services, and ensure that our customers have access to the leading and most current solutions in the industry. To achieve this mission, we:
- Supply computing, printing, imaging, and networking equipment.
- Build and Support computer systems, wireless and wired network infrastructures, and software systems.
- Train our customers so they can get the most out of our products, services, and solutions.
Our market consists of wide range of customers starting from home users, to businesses, government organizations and educational institutions. In order to meet the demand in the market as well as ensure that our customers are getting the highest value we have a team of highly trained specialists consisting of computer, network, and software engineers. Most of our staff hold advanced degrees in their fields and leading credentials in the industry such as Cisco and Microsoft Certifications to name a few.
- Veterinary Agency of Kosovo
- The Independent Commission for Mines and Minerals
- The Pension Savings Fund
- Kosovo Chamber of Commerce
- The Tax Administration Office
- University of Pristina
- Koha Group
Banks and Business
- LUX Development
- Meridian Group
- Embassy of Bulgaria
- Embassy of France
- Embassy of Sweden
- Embassy of Turkey
- Embassy of Italy
- Embassy of Finland
- Embassy of the United States of America
- Office of Slovakia